Export membership for state
- Log-in to the SIR 102 website
Go to the CiviCRM back-end membership database
Click the CiviCRM menu link, located in the upper left corner of the website, to access the membership database.
- Click the Search menu link and select Find Contacts
- Use the any group option and enter "#102 membership current"
- a Smart list of current branch members
- Click on Search button
- after a bit of time a search results page will be displayed
- Click on All nnn records from the Select Records option list.
- nnn is the current count of new and active members
- Enter Export in the Actions option box and select Export Contacts
- after a bit of time Export Options (step 2 of 3) will be displayed
- Click Select fields for export option
- Enter "Export membership for State" in the Use Saved Filed Mapping option box
- this is the name of a custom field mapping created for this procedure
- Click on the Continue button
- after a bit of time Export Options (step 3 of 3) will be displayed
- Click on Export
- after a bit of time n Opening CiviCRM_Contact_Search.csv dialog box will be opened
- Click on OK leaving the Open with Microsoft Excel as the selected option.
- An Excel spread sheet of the exported data will be displayed
- In Excel, click File ... Save As
- save the exported spreadsheet to a desired folder on your PC with the name you choose
- In CiviCRM click on the Done button